Autogrill: net profits for Group: €42m, up 9.8%, in 2nd quarter 2006 and €49.5m, up 10.1% in 1st half 2006
- Consolidated 2nd quarter revenues: €945.5m, up 12.4% on €840.9m in 2nd quarter 2005
- Consolidated 1st half revenues: €1,768.3m, up 16.5% on €1,517.9m in 1st half 2005
- Consolidated 2nd quarter Ebitda: €131.2m, up 2.7% on €127.7m in 2nd quarter 2005
- Consolidated 1st half Ebitda: €204.1m, up 6.5% on €191.7m in 1st half 2005
- Net financial indebtedness reduced by €170.2m over the 12 months, from €1,095.3m at 30 June 2005 to €925m
- Revenues at the end of week 34 (progressive data as of 27 August): up 12.4% on the same period in 2005
- Outlook 2006: revenues in excess of €3,800m, Ebitda around €500m with an Ebitda margin of over 13%, and rising net profits
Milan, 06 September 2006 - Meeting today, the board of directors of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) examined and approved the consolidated results for the 2nd quarter and 1st half of 2006*.
*The figures for the Half Year Report have not been independently audited yet. Here attached the summarized financial figures included in the Half Year Report.