It is an institutional meeting and a dialogue moment for Directors and Shareholders.
The Shareholders' Meeting resolves in both ordinary and extraordinary mode.
- approves the annual financial statements
- appoints members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Auditors
- decides on fees to be paid to Directors and Auditors
- appoints an external auditing company to audit company accounts
- on amendments to the Articles of Association
- on any other matter specifically attributed to it by law (for example extraordinary operations such as mergers, splitting up, increases to capital).
To ensure that Shareholders' Meetings take place correctly, Shareholders must follow the Meeting Regulations approved by the Shareholders' Meeting itself on 27 April 2004 based on a Board of Directors proposal and then emended by resolution of 21 April 2011.
How the Meeting is called
The Shareholders' Meeting is called by the Board of Directors at least once a year.
Autogrill S.p.A. has decided to use the SDIR-NIS circuit operated by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group company based in P.zza degli Affari 6, Milan, to publish its regulatory disclosures. For the maintenance of the published regulated informations, autogrill spa has adhered to the central storage mechanism called "1info", available on the website www.1info.it and managed by computershare spa, with legal office in milan, authorized by consob with resolution no. 18852 of 9 april 2014.