Double-digit growth rates in all geographical regions
- Revenues in North America: $541.5m, up 13.1% on $478.6m in 1st quarter 2006
- Revenues in Europe: €406.1m, up 14.4% on €355m in 1st quarter 2006
- Revenues from Aldeasa: €156.8m, up 12.5% on €139.4m in 1st quarter 2006
- Consolidated Ebitda: €79.9m, up 9.7% on €72.9m in 1st quarter 2006
- Consolidated Ebit: €36.4m, up 14.4% on €31.8m in 1st quarter 2006
- Net profits, Group interest: €9.8m, up 30.5% on €7.5m in 1st quarter 2006
- In 1st quarter 2007, contract renewals and new contracts worth over €1.1 billion plus Aldeasa contracts worth €400m
- Revenues at week 18 (first week of May): up 8.6% on the same period in 2006
Milan , 10 May 2007 - Meeting today, the board of directors of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) examined and approved the report for 1st quarter 2007.
In the period January to March, Autogrill enjoyed strong organic growth to continue the trend seen in 2006 and thus confirms the Group’s capacity to grow faster than the traffic trends that condition the industry.