Stakeholder

The Group's care for its stakeholders is based on the values laid down in the Code of Ethics, which sets guidelines for relations with each kind of stakeholder and the applicable priorities, principles and forms of conduct.

Monitoring external dynamics, considering long-term global trends, and listening to stakeholder demands are fundamental activities for a business that values sustainability.

During the year the Group launched a major stakeholder engagement program, to conclude in 2018, with the goal of involving and consulting concession grantors—identified as priority stakeholders—on sustainability issues that are important to business development.

stakeholder Created with Sketch.

 

Employees

Annual "Do You Feel Good?" employee engagement survey, email address for reporting problems, SA8000 mailbox, Aconnect intranet portal, open line.

Consumers

Annual "Feel good?" customer satisfaction survey, CRM activities, market research.

Concession grantors and brand partners

Take a Look: newsletter for 500 concession grantors; collaboration for the development of ad hoc projects, concepts and services; participation at trade events; one-on-one conferences.

Suppliers

Assessment and development process for new products/concepts, quality audits, one-on-one conferences.

Shareholders and Financial community

Top executives meet regularly with investors and financial analysts to discuss the Group's strategy, objectives, risks and opportunities and to present its periodic results. In addition to these periodic performance sessions, listed each year on the calendar, the Group pursues an active IR program that takes the form of roadshows and conferences in the main international finance hubs and the organization of on-site visits, which Autogrill considers very useful for fostering an understanding of what it does and putting investors in direct contact with the people who work day in and day out in the service of consumers. Autogrill's website contains a wealth of information on the Group's history, operations, governance, policies and financial results and on its stockmarket performance. The annual general meeting of Autogrill S.p.A. is a chance to interact with the shareholders and for the shareholders to meet the executive and non-executive members of the Board of Directors and the management of the listed company.

Community

Support and engagement projects; one-on-one meetings; participation in national and international events and conferences.

Environment

Support and engagement projects. Collaboration with partners and employee engagement; meetings with non-profits and participation in trade events/multi-stakeholder roundtables.

 

 

 

Creating and distributing economic value

The economic value generated and distributed by the Group represents the ability to generate wealth and spread it among the stakeholders. In 2017, the Group created more than €5 billion in economic value, and distributed more than €4.8 billion. Of all value created, 95% was distributed to the internal and external stakeholders, while the remaining 5% was kept within the Group.

Statement of economic value (€K) 2017Stakeholders
Economic value created by the Group 5,085,423
Revenue and other operating income 5,086,559 Consumers
Financial income 1,316
Adjustment to the value of financial assets* 797
Provision for doubtful accounts (2,170)
Impairment loss (1,079)
Economic value distributed 4,811,249
Reclassified operating costs 3,139,194 Concession grantors, suppliers and brand partners
Remuneration of personnel 1,501,661 Personnel
Remuneration of lenders and shareholders** 93,822 Lenders and shareholders
Remuneration of public institutions 71,691  Government
Donations 4,881 Community
Economic value withheld by the Group 274,174
Depreciation and amortization 212,662
Provisions 13,672
Reserves 47,840

* Including profit/loss from discontinued operations
** The remuneration of shareholders consists of the share of 2017 profits that will be paid as dividends in 2018, as proposed to the annual general meeting by the Board of Directors.

Latest update: Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 17:13