- Shareholders approve dividend of €0.19 per share, ex-div date 18 June 2018, payable from 20 June
- New Board of Statutory Auditors elected
- Board authorized to purchase 12,720,000 treasury shares (5% of the share capital)
- 2018 Performance Share Units Plan approved
The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM), held today in ordinary session and chaired by Gilberto Benetton, examined and approved the 2017 financial statements and voted to allocate the net profit of €59,392,001 as follows:
- €48,336,000 as dividends (€0.19 per share);
- €11,056,001 to reserves.
Dividends will go ex-div on 18 June 2018, with a record date of 19 June and payable as from 20 June.
Appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors
The ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting held today resolved upon the appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors which will hold office for the financial years 2018-2020.
The Board of Statutory Auditors is composed as follows:
- Marco Rigotti, as Chairman, appointed on the basis of a minority list of candidates filed by a group of Shareholders composed of asset management companies and institutional investors;
- Massimo Catullo and Antonella Carù as effective statutory auditors, appointed on the basis of a majority list of candidates filed by the shareholder Schematrentaquattro S.p.A.;
- Patrizia Paleologo Oriundi and Roberto Miccù, as alternate statutory auditors.
The majority list filed by the shareholder Schematrentaquattro S.p.A. obtained 71,3% of the votes of the Shareholders in attendance.
The Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors, Marco Rigotti, and the effective statutory auditors, Massimo Catullo and Antonella Carù, have declared that they fulfill the independence requirements set forth in article 148, paragraph 3, of the Italian Legislative Decree of 24 February 1998, no. 58 and in the Corporate Governance Code (Codice di Autodisciplina) for listed companies adopted by the Corporate Governance Committee.
The composition of the Board of Statutory Auditors complies with the requirements on gender balance set forth in article 148, paragraph1-bis, of the Italian Legislative Decree of 24 February 1998, no. 58.
The curricula vitae of the members of the Board of Statutory Auditors and further documentation required by the applicable legislation are available at section Shareholders Meeting of the website www.autogrill.it
The ordinary shareholders’ meeting held today also resolved upon the remuneration of the Board of Statutory Auditors and determined a gross, all-inclusive and lump-sum annual remuneration equal to Euro 75,000 per fiscal year for the Chairman and Euro 50.000 per fiscal year for the effective statutory auditors.