Consolidated revenues in 2007 reach €4,861.6m, up 23.7% on €3,929.4m in 2006
- Revenues in North America: $2,651.7m, up 14% on $2,325m in 2006
- Revenues in Europe: €1,928.1m, up 12.4% on €1,715.7m in 2006
- Revenues by Aldeasa*: €830.2m, up 14.7% on €723.6m in 2006
- Revenues by Alpha Airports (June-December 2007): £399.5m
- Consolidated Ebitda: around €560m against €514.1m in 2006
- Industrial investments: around €275m against €213.9m in 2006
- Net financial indebtedness: around €1,200m against €780.5m at 31st December 2006, mainly due to new acquisitions
- New contracts and contract extensions in 2007 expected to yield around €4,000m in accumulated sales
*Figures refer to 100% of Aldeasa.
Milan, 27 January 2008 - Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) has confirmed the provisional figures for 2007 that it disclosed at the end of first half 2007**.
The provisional figures for 2007 show strong growth in Autogrill’s consolidated revenues, to €4,861.6m, up 23.7% (28.8% at constant exchange rates) on €3,929.4m in 2006. All its geographical-organizational regions contributed to this result, with double figure growth by HMSHost and Aldeasa in particular. The American division is expected to post revenues of $2,651.7m, up 14% on $2,325m in 2006 in spite of the unfavourable euro conversion, while revenues by Aldeasa (a 50-50 joint-venture with Altadis consolidated on a proportional basis) rose to €830.2m, up 14.7% on €723.6m in 2006 and contributing €415.1m to Autogrill’s revenues.
**Outlook given at the end of first half 2007, at an average €/US dollar rate of 1:1.35.