- Consolidated revenues: €1,517.9m, up 4.4% (6.8% at constant exchange rates) on 1st half 2004.
- Revenues in North America: $956.4m, up 8.5% on 1st half 2004.
- Ebitda: €191.7m, up 6.9% (9.4% at constant rates) on 1st half 2004.
- Net profits: €45m, up 47.4% (52.1% at constant rates) on 1st half 2004.
- Net financial indebtedness: up €203.5m over the twelve months, net of the Aldeasa acquisition and dividend pay out.
- Impact of Aldeasa in two months: €59.5m in revenues, €7.2m in Ebitda and €2.9m in net profits.
Milan, 29 July 2005 - The Board of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milano: AGL IM) met today to examine the provisional figures for the first half of 2005, drawn up using IAS/IFRS accounting standards. The directors’ report on the year to 30th June will be approved on 22nd September. The provisional figures for the first half of 2005 are stated at an average €/$ exchange rate of 1:1.2847 (down 4.5% on 1st half 2004).