- Consolidated revenues: €677m, up 2.1% (up 4.5% at constant exchange rates) on the €663m posted for 1st quarter 2004.
- Revenues in North America: $452.9m, up 9.6% on $413.1m in 1st quarter 2004.
- Ebitda: €64m, up 0.4% (3.3% at constant rates) against €63.7m in 1st quarter 2004.
- Net profits: €6.7m, more than double the €3m posted in 1sr quarter 2004.
- Net financial indebtedness: €188.7m improvement over 12 months.
- Forecast: consolidation of Aldeasa expected to produce positive effects on the main economic indicators.
Milan, 12 May 2005 - Meeting today, the Board of Directors of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) reviewed and approved the report on the quarter to 31st March 2005. 1st quarter 2005 results are stated at an average €/$ exchange rate of 1:1.3113. In accordance with Consob resolution 14990 dated 14th April 2005, the Group opted to publish its interim consolidated statements, as from 1st January 2005, using IAS/IFRS accounting standards.