- Consolidated revenues top €3,800m, up 8–9% on €3,528.9m in 2005
- Ebitda over €500m, against €475.3m in 2005
- Ebit over €310m, against €294.9m in 2005, after amortization of around €200m
- Net profits for Group up €150m, against €130.1m in 2005, partly due to disposal, still underway, of much of Aldeasa’s real estate assets
- Net indebtedness around €850m against €927.5m in 2005, after industrial investments of around €190m, acquisitions costing over €90m and dividend pay-outs of €61.1m
- Investments of around €700m planned for the 3-year period 2007-2009, excluding acquisitions
Milan, 28 October 2006 - Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) confirms the provisional figures for 2006 it announced at the end of the first half and expects to close the year with all its economic indicators showing growth.