- Revenue: €2,599.9m (€1,500.1m recorded in the same period of 2021), +63.6% at constant exchange rates (+73.3% at current exchange rates)
- Like for like revenue growth of +61.7% year-to-date, on the back of the recovery of international airport traffic and the resiliency of domestic traffic at airports in the US and on motorways in Europe
- Revenue in the first 8 months of 2022 represents approximately 87% of those reported in the same period of 2019 at constant exchange rates and excluding the disposals made in the period. This is a further acceleration compared to the 83% of the first half of 2022
- Underlying EBIT of +€112m for the period (-€28m as of 31 August 2021)
- The circa +€140m improvement compared to the same period of 2021 was driven by operating leverage, timely price adjustments and an optimized product mix
- Free cash flow of +€232m (+€63m in the same period of 2021)
- Net financial position excluding lease receivables and liabilities: €19m as of 31 August 2022 (€131m as of 30 June 2022)
- FY2022 guidance confirmed, on the back of the solid results of the first eight months of the year and in light of the seasonality of the business amid a deteriorating economic outlook for the fourth quarter of the year:
- FY2024 targets remain unchanged
Milan, 29 September 2022 – The Board of Directors of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM), which convened today, reviewed and approved the consolidated revenue performance for the eight months ended 31 August 2022.
- August 2022 YTD: 1.0733
- August 2021 YTD: 1.1987
 The change in like for like revenue is calculated by excluding from revenue at constant exchange rates the impact of new openings, closings, acquisitions, disposals and calendar effect. Please refer to “Definitions” for the detailed calculation.
 Underlying: an alternative performance measure calculated by excluding certain revenue or cost items in order to improve the interpretation of the Group's normalized profitability for the period. Please refer to “Definitions” for the detailed calculation.
 FCF = free cash flow is the cash from the normal business operations after subtracting any money spent on capex, and excluding the cash flows relating to extraordinary operations (e.g. acquisitions, disposals, equity raisings, debt refinancing). Free cash flow is calculated as follows: EBITDA +/- change in net working capital +/- non-cash costs and revenues already included in the EBITDA - MAG paid +/- financial income and charges (excluding costs paid in connection with early repayment of debt) +/- net tax – CapEx