All financial indicators show growth, both organic and through acquisitions
- Consolidated revenues: €3,528.9m, up 10.9% on €3,182.1m in 2004.
- Revenues in North America: $2,163m, up 7.9% on $2,005.6m in 2004.
- Consolidated Ebitda: €475.3m, up 8.1% on €439.9m in 2004.
- Consolidated Ebit: €294.9m, up 16.3% on €253.6m in 2004.
- Proposed dividend pay-out: €0,24 per share; “coupon detachment date”: 22 May 2006.
- Net cash from operations: €390.7m, up 25.5% on €311.3m in 2004.
- After acquisitions, net financial indebtedness rises to €900.1m against €609.3m in 2004.
- Proposed buy-back of n. 2.000.000 shares.
Milan, 15 March 2006 - Meeting this morning, the Board of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) reviewed and approved the consolidated and holding company draft financial statements for 2005, which will be submitted to a meeting of the shareholders on 27th April (1st call) and 2nd May (2nd call).
The consolidated financial statements at 31st December 2005 were drawn up to international accounting standards (IAS/IFRS), while the Group parent company’s statements are still to Italian standards.
In 2005, all the financial indicators showed growth, both through internal development and new acquisitions.
In 2005, Aldeasa S.A. (Autogrill-Altadis S.A. joint venture), consolidated as of 1st May 2005 an a proportional basis, contributed €236.6m to Group revenues and €29.7m to consolidated Ebitda (Ebitda margin = 12.5%).