Preliminary figures as of 31 December 20221
- Revenue: €4,148.3m (€2,596.8m in FY2021), +50.2% at constant exchange rates2 (+59.7% at current exchange rates)
- Performance mainly driven by the recovery of international airport traffic in all the core geographies of the Group and by the activation of the proper commercial levers to cope with the current inflationary environment
- Revenue in FY 2022 represents approximately 88% of those reported in 2019 at constant exchange rates and excluding the disposals made in the period
- Positive impact related to the FX effect of €165.1m, mainly due to the depreciation of the Euro against the US Dollar
- Like-for-like performance3 of +52.8%
- New wins and renewals: approximately €3.4bn4
1Preliminary and non-audited data
2Average €/$ FX rates:
- FY 2022: 1.0530
- FY 2021: 1.1827
3The change in like for like revenue is calculated by excluding from revenue at constant exchange rates the impact of new openings, closings, acquisitions, disposals and calendar effect. Please refer to “Definitions” for the detailed calculation.
4Overall value of the contracts calculated as the sum of expected sales of each contract for its entire duration, converted to € at 2022 current exchange rates
Milan, 15 February 2023 – The Board of Directors of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) today reviewed and approved the preliminary consolidated revenue performance for the twelve months ended 31 December 2022.