- Consolidated revenues: €1,517.9m, up 4.4% (6.8% at constant exchange rates) on 1st half 2004
- Revenues in North America: $956.4m, up 8.5% on 1st half 2004
- Ebitda: €191.7m, up 6.9% (9.4% at constant rates) on 1st half 2004
- Net profits: €45m, up 47.4% (52.1% at constant rates) on 1st half 2004
- Net financial indebtedness: up €203.5m over the twelve months, net of the Aldeasa acquisition and dividend pay out.
- Impact of Aldeasa in two months: €59.5m in revenues, €7.2m in Ebitda and €2.9m in net profits
Milan, 22 September 2005 - The Board of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milano: AGL IM) met today to examine and approve the interim report to 30th June 2005, based on the figures as per IAS/IFRS accounting standards. The figures for 1st half 2005, as disclosed on 29th July on reviewing the provisional data, are stated at an average €/$ exchange rate of 1:1.2847 (–4.5% against 1st half 2004).
The impact produced by Aldeasa, which enters the Group consolidation area for the first time, at 50%, for May and June, net of the cost of acquisition, added €59.5m to revenues, €7.2m to Ebitda and €2.9m to net profits.