Revenue: €4.7bn, +5.0% at constant exchange rates (+2.2%1 change at current exchange rates), driven by solid like for like growth
- Like for like revenue growth +3.5%, with a positive contribution from all regions
- North America: the performance is driven by strong growth at airports
- International: robust like for like growth both at airports and railway stations
- Europe: sound growth at airports and in the railway stations more than compensates the softer performance on motorways
- Good performance at airports, with revenue up 7.2% at constant exchange rates (+5.6% like for like)
New contract wins and renewals worth €4.1bn in 2018
Autogrill now expects FY2018 underlying EBITDA to be between €412m and €416m and underlying EPS to be €0.38 to €0.39, which are both within the range communicated in July 2018.
Milan – The Board of Directors of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) today reviewed and approved the preliminary consolidated revenue performance for the twelve months ended 31 December 2018.