- Consolidated Ebitda reaches €563.3m, up 9.6% on €514.1m in 2006
- Net profits for Group reach €158.7m, up 4.1% on €152.5m in 2006
- Net financial indebtedness moves to €1,162.2m, of which €444.2m due mainly to the Alpha Group acquisition
- Proposed dividend of €0.30 per share, “coupon detachment” 21st July, payment 24th July
- Proposed purchase of 12,720,000 own shares (5% of share capital)
- Revenues in first 10 weeks of 2008: up 16.9% on the same period in 2007
- Consolidated revenues in 2008: around €6 billion including the remaining 49.95% of Aldeasa and 100% of World Duty Free
Milan, 18 March 2008 - Meeting this morning, the Board of Directors of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM), reviewed and approved the consolidated financial statements and draft statements of the parent company* to be submitted to the shareholders’ meetings on 23rd and 28th April (1st and 2nd calls).
*The consolidated financial statements and the draft statements of the parent company are currently under audit.