- Dividend proposal: €0.40 per share, “coupon detachment” on 21st May 2007, payment on 24th May.
- Extended and new contracts in 2006 worth accumulated sales of over €7,000m.
- Revenues: €3,929.4m, up 11.3% on €3,528.9m in 2005.
- Ebitda: €514.1m, up 8.2% on €475.3m in 2005.
- Ebit a €324.6m, up 10.1% on €294.9m in 2005.
- Net financial indebtedness: €780.5m against €927.5m at 31st December 2005.
- Revenues in the first 2007 nine weeks: up around 9% on the same 2006 period.
Milan , 12 March 2007 - Meeting this morning, the board of directors of Autogrill S.p.A. (Milan: AGL IM) examined and approved the draft consolidated financial statements and those of Autogrill S.p.A. for 2006*, which will be submitted to the shareholders’ meeting scheduled for 24th April (1st call) and 2nd May (2ndcall).
*The draft consolidated financial statements and those of Autogrill S.p.A. are currently in the audit process.