Profitability improves in North America and Europe
- Consolidated revenues: €4,369.2m, up 11.2% on €3,930.2m in 2014 (up 2.0% at constant rates)
- Consolidated Ebitda: €376.2m, up 19% on €316.2m in 2014 (up 6.0% at constant rates)
- Net result: €64.2m against €25.1 m in 2014 (up 99,1% at constant rates)
- Net cash flow generation: €101.5m against €51.8m in 2014
- Net financial indebtedness: €644.4m against €693.3m in 2014
- Proposed dividend of €0,12 per share, ex-dividend date 6 June 2016 and payment from 8 June 2016
Outlook for 2016
Sales in the first eight weeks of 2016 were up 4.9% at constant exchange rates compared to the same period of the previous year (up 6.5% at current rates).
“Autogrill posted excellent results in 2015.We further strengthened our concessions portfolio and stepped up our operations in the airport and railway station channels. In particular, we took up significant growth opportunities in North Europe and Asia, where we opened over 100 new stores. Profitability rose in all our operating areas: North America, Europe and International,” said Autogrill CEO Gianmario Tondato Da Ruos. “They’re results that enable us to look at the future with optimism, a future we’re working hard for by widening our contracts portfolio and by developing powerful and innovative house brands – Bistrot is a good example – that are appreciated and competitive in Italy and have been successfully exported to international markets," concluded Tondato.
 Source: ACI - Airports Council International – Flash December 2015
 Source: Group estimates based on official figures.
 Source: AISCAT, January-September 2015.
 The area includes a series of locations in North Europe (Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, Dutch railway stations, the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark and Finland) and the Rest of the world (Arab Emirates, Turkey, Russia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand)..
 Average exchange rates used for converting amounts to the main non-euro currency: 2016 €/$ 1.0981; 2015: €/$1.1514. The changes commented on are stated at constant rates to give a clearer picture of trends.