Autogrill, with the application of this procedure, aims at regulating disclosure requirements and rules of conduct to be observed by the persons indicated above in order to ensure maximum transparency of disclosure to the market.
The Procedure has been amended pursuant to, and in accordance with:
- the Regulation (EU) no. 596/2014 on market abuse (“Market Abuse Regulation” or “MAR”);
- the implementing regulation (EU) 2016/523 (the “Implementing Regulation”);
- the Article 114, paragraph 7, of the Italian legislative decree no. 58/1998 (the “CFA”) and arts.152-sexies–152-octies of the Rules adopted under Consob Resolutionn. 11971 of 14 May 1999 (the “Issuers Regulation”).
“Relevant Persons” are:
The “Relevant Persons” include the following persons discharging administrative, supervisory or managerial functions within Autogrill:
a) the members of the administrative, management or supervisory body of Autogrill;
b) a senior executive who is not a member of the bodies referred to in point a) above, who has regular access to inside information relating directly or indirectly to Autogrill and power to take managerial decisions affecting the future developments and business prospects of Autogrill.
“Persons with close ties to Relevant Persons” are :
- a) spouse, or a partner considered to be equivalent to a spouse in accordance with national law;
- b) a dependent child, in accordance with national law;
- c) a relative who has shared the same household for at least one year on the date of the transaction concerned;
- d)a legal person, trust or partnership, the managerial responsibilities of which are discharged by a person discharging administrative, supervisory or managerial responsibilities or by a person referred to in points (a), (b) or (c), which is directly or indirectly controlled by such person, which is set up for the benefit of such person, or the economic interests of which are substantially equivalent to those of such person.
Attached are communications relating to transactions, published by the Company compliant to the rules on internal dealing.